We currently have one position available.
Title: Data Centre Support Technician
Location: Servecentric Ltd, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15
Reporting to: Noc Supervisor
Hours of Work: Shift
The Data Centre Support Technician is based on the constant (24x7x365) monitoring of customer and internal equipment which is primarily located onsite. There is a shift pattern in place.
The role of the Data Centre Support Technician is as follows:
- To act as a central point of contact for all customers by phone, fax, email or any other medium
- Constant monitoring of Servers and Network equipment and BMS (Building Management System) 24x7x365
- Logging and reporting of all technical support calls on the helpdesk
- Management of all Ticket lifecycle through to closure
- Analysing and responding to issues/queries
- Respond, Troubleshoot and resolve critical problems
- Administration of Windows 2008/ 2012 /2016 servers – hardware and software, HyperV, Troubleshooting
- Administration of Linux servers– hardware and software,
- Administration of Security Infrastructure Fortigate, Juniper, cisco
- Administration of Networking Infrastructure – Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
- An understanding of Networking concepts, topologies, protocols, cabling required
- Hands on installations of Customer equipment inclusive of documentation
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required- ITIL Foundation certification an advantage
- Looking after Building access for all customers and 3rd party Vendors
- Monitoring Backup Reports for failures or any other issues
CCNA or JNCIA an advantage
Thank you for your interest in working with Servcentric. We currently have one vacancy.
Keep an eye out here or follow us on on our social media platforms for updates!